[Librecmc-devel] Asus ac5300

Christopher Howard christopher at alaskasi.com
Thu Nov 29 16:45:11 EST 2018

I leave the first question to others, but wanted to mention that
OpenVPN client is definitely doable, but not so well documented in the
official librecmc documentation. But the OpenVPN  documentation should
help:
https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/services/vpn/openvpn/client
I did a layer 2 OpenVPN server/client in the past.
https://gogs.librecmc.org/libreCMC/libreCMC/src/v1.4/docs/OpenVPN_Layer
_2_Server.md
However, Layer 2 is somewhat unusual approach, usually people want to
set up a Layer 3 OpenVPN server, and you weren't asking about servers
anyway.

--
Christopher Howard
Enterprise Solutions Manager