[Librecmc-devel] request regarding router support information

Robert Call (Bob) bob at bobcall.me
Fri Oct 5 12:58:30 EDT 2018

On Sun, 2018-09-30 at 11:38 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I need information on the current status regarding a router that has
> previous versions noted as supported on your web page.
>
> What can you tell me about the milestones for this router?
>
> Model: TP-Link TL-WR1043N.
> Ver: 5.0.

Support for the TL-WR1043N v5 has been backported as of v1.4.5, but the
libreCMC project does not officially support it. There are images
available, but they have not been tested on actual hardware. Until I
can find a reliable source for this router and test it, I can't claim
that it is officially supported by the project.

If you choose to use the available images, it is at your own risk. One
note that I'll make about the router is that it most likely will need
to be TFTP flashed and can't be flashed using the web-ui found in the
stock firmware.

--
Robert Call (Bob)
bob at bobcall.me