[Librecmc-devel] request regarding router support information

Christopher Howard christopher at alaskasi.com
Fri Oct 5 13:49:27 EDT 2018

I think Robert was purposes disclaiming those sorts of assurances,
since he doesn't have acccess to the hardware, but openwrt has a
techdata page on that version:
https://openwrt.org/toh/hwdata/tp-link/tp-link_tl-wr1043n_v5
It claims a serial interface of 115200 / 8N1, and has a (dead) link to
U-Boot TFTP recovery. I think both methods are tricky if you don't know
what you are doing. I should think though if you managed to get it
installed by TFTP, you'd be able to figure out recovery via TFTP.

--
Christopher Howard
Enterprise Solutions Manager