[Librecmc-users] Finding the TL-MR3020 image

Robert Call (Bob) bob at librecmc.org
Wed May 15 10:55:24 EDT 2019

On Sun, 2019-05-12 at 15:08 +0200, André Ockers wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Please excuse my ignorance.
>
> Could it be that the TP-Link : TL-MR3020 is officially supported [1]
> but
> the corresponding image didn't make it to the current main repo [2],
> or
> am I searching wrong? Thank you.

Targets like the TL-MR3020 have limited support due to the fact that
they only have 4M of flash. Usually, targets like these only have core
or legacy images available. With the release of v1.4.7, the TL-MR3020
only has legacy images available because of image layout constraints /
bugs.

I will see what I can do to address the core image generation issue
before the next release of libreCMC (July 1st).

--
Robert Call (Bob)
bob at librecmc.org
https://librecmc.org