[Librecmc-users] Trouble updating ThinkPenguin TPE-R1100 to 1.5.0a

Brian T briant.ca at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:35:29 EST 2020

I've downloaded and attempted to flash the newest version thru LuCI but I'm getting the error

The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform.

I haven't found a readme for this latest version. Is there something obvious I should be doing differently?

The hardware (flash/RAM    16MB/64MB) should be fine for the Main branch.
For reference, the specs -
https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-mini-vpn-router-tpe-r1100

Thank you