[Librecmc-users] only 1 out of 4 image links for ThinkPenguin TPE-NWIFIROUTER2 work

zeno.gantner at posteo.de zeno.gantner at posteo.de
Wed Nov 4 18:55:03 EST 2020

Hello,

On https://librecmc.org/fossil/librecmc/wiki?name=TPE_NWIFIROUTER2 only
the image link for core-factory works, all other 3 give 404 errors:

https://librecmc.org/librecmc/downloads/snapshots/current/main/targets/ath79/tiny/librecmc-ath79-tiny-tplink_tl-wr841-v8-squashfs-factory.bin
https://librecmc.org/librecmc/downloads/snapshots/current/main/targets/ath79/tiny/librecmc-ath79-tiny-tplink_tl-wr841-v8-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
https://librecmc.org/librecmc/downloads/snapshots/current/core/targets/ath79/tiny/librecmc-ar71xx-tiny-tplink_tl-wr841-v8-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin

When I look at
https://librecmc.org/librecmc/downloads/snapshots/current/main/targets/ath79/tiny/
I see there are no image files at all in there.

My goal is to upgrade my fairly (well, wicked) old LibreCMC installation
on my router.

After browsing around, I found this image here:
https://librecmc.org/librecmc/downloads/snapshots/v1.5.1/targets/ath79/tiny/librecmc-ath79-tiny-tplink_tl-wr841-v8-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin

I assume it is the best (latest) I can use for now.

Please let me know if there is other things I need to be aware of, and
if there is anything I can help with (e.g. upgrading the wiki, building
stuff, etc.).

Cheers,
    Z.